Wow where did the time go this year it has flown by so quick.. and as the year comes to a close we too are closing the doors for a little holiday.. The rooms are open this week until Thursday and then we are having a holiday until the 17th January.
If you need to contact us we are still checking our emails and the phones will be checked in the rooms once a week but the best way to contact us is through our webpage contact or on faceboook..
Maryborough District Family History Society would like to thank all of you for making this year as magnificent as it has been and we hope to see you all in 2017. This year has seen us finally release our family history research programme, have so many amazing volunteers join us, we have done bus trips, open houses, cemetery tours and assisted so many amazing people in their search for their history and heritage and we know this will only get bigger and better next years..
So on behalf of all of us
And to all the volunteers who had done countless hours we have had so much fun and without you it would not be possible..
INTERESTING LINKS TO FOLLOW
- If you are looking for some of the Fraser Coast Libraries collections or projects go to HERE.
- Looking for Whats on Fraser Coast Click Here
- Don’t forget we are having some time off over Christmas but we are still around for urgent requests.. just drop us a line through our CONTACT page.
- If you have a research request go to “Contact Us”
- To see all our dates go to : Calender of Events
- Cemetery Tour Information: Tour Information