February is full on…
Well we certainly have hit the ground running.. everybody is back and sorted, our first Committee meeting has happened and plans are laid out. The Society has so many things to achieve this year and we are going to need help doing it. So if you enjoy history and know how to research of if you don’t we will teach you.. we need local volunteers to come hang with us and help us with research requests.
We are always looking for indexers to assist us in building our Family Research Program.
Donations of collections is like Christmas to us and we hate to see anything thrown away, so remember if your going through a pile of old records/ photos etc and you have anything that relates to the history and development of the Wide Bay we would appreciate copies of your collections or you can give us the originals and we will ensure they are looked after to the best of our ability.
Michael Cassimaty recently gave us some amazing photos that he took in 1974ish and we will be displaying them shortly on here they are local images and it is always awesome to see the way we were.
But for now its on with the day.. OOHHH DON’T FORGET OUR CEMETERY TOURS START THIS MONTH…. 🙂 CLICK HERE for more information
- If you are looking for some of the Fraser Coast Libraries collections or projects go to HERE.
- Looking for Whats on Fraser Coast Click Here
- Don’t forget we are having some time off over Christmas but we are still around for urgent requests.. just drop us a line through our CONTACT page.
- If you have a research request go to “Contact Us”
- To see all our dates go to : Calender of Events
- Cemetery Tour Information: Tour Information