We hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are ready to hit the ground running in 2017. They say its a year for new beginnings and we would love to know what your plans are for this year.
The Society has such a full on year planned with lots of new information becoming available, our family history software is growing all the time and our own local family tree is well under way. We are hoping to continue building the “Big M” at the rate we did last year and take it to a whole new level..
We are always looking for volunteers/ members so if you have some spare time then why not come along and join us… we have an amazing team that are obsessed with history and will give you some of the greatest leads and tips you will ever find, you will also have access to all our digital records as well as our written ones.
We are back into our cemetery tours in February and we have had some great people keeping on going behind the scenes during the Christmas break.. so as you can imagine when the doors open again on January 17th we will have lots of news and updates for you.. So don’t miss out we will update you on the years activities soon.. 🙂
INTERESTING LINKS TO FOLLOW
- If you are looking for some of the Fraser Coast Libraries collections or projects go to HERE.
- Looking for Whats on Fraser Coast Click Here
- Don’t forget we are having some time off over Christmas but we are still around for urgent requests.. just drop us a line through our CONTACT page.
- If you have a research request go to “Contact Us”
- To see all our dates go to : Calender of Events
- Cemetery Tour Information: Tour Information